Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
Organization Website: www.appolice.gov.in
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
- Sub Jailer – 16
- Helping Metran – 05
- Male Warden – 240
- Female Warden – 25
- Driver Operator – 55
- Civil Sub- Inspector (Male) – 287
- Civil Sub- Inspector (Female) – 110
- Civil Constable (Male) – 1163
- Civil Constable (Female) – 60
- AR Civil Inspector – 123
- AR Constable – 422
- APSC Reserve Sub-Inspector – 209
- APSC Finger Print beauro – 13
- Constable/Jailer (PTO) – 134
- Constable (Mechanical) – 25
- Constable (Communication) – 330
- Sub- Inspector (Male) Communication – 15
- Sub- Inspector (Female) Communication – 164
- Sub- Inspector (SMR/CPL) – 09
- Constable (Vijayawada Commiserate) (Male) – 653
- Constable (Vijayawada Commiserate) (Female) – 35
- AR Constable (Vijayawada Commiserate) (Male) – 585
- AR Constable (Vijayawada Commiserate) (Female) – 54
Thulluru Sub-Division (For Guntur Villages):
- Civil Constable (Male) – 868
- Civil Constable (Female) – 15
- AR Sub-Inspector – 04
- AR Constable – 273
- Constable (Male) – 62
- Constable (Female) – 28
- AR Constable (Male) – 59
Total No. of Vacancies: 5991 Posts
Qualification: 10th /12th /Degree
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 to 34,800/-
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Last Date: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2016
Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2 Class) / Degree in any discipline with minimum marks from a recognized Board / Institution.
Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum age limit for general category contestants will be available soon. The upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved category applicants in accordance with State Government norms.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Measurement Test(PMT), Physical Efficiency Test(PET), Medical Test, and Interview.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board Recruitment through online mode on its official website at “www.appolice.gov.in”.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Update soon
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: Update soon
Click Here for Recruitment Advt.
Click Here for Online Apply
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, Remuneration, application fee, selection process, how to apply about Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016.
Categories: Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Recruitment
Tags: AP Police, Recruitment.